- Our primary goal was to be as knowledgeable about safety guidelines that the experts suggested to protect our guests and our staff. We studied and feel we will provide a safe and comfortable environment for all.
- We have established new training protocols and training for our staff to provide a safe and sanitized environment for our guests.
- Deep cleaned and sanitized TWO urban licks and established standards so that all guests feel comfortable dining with us.
- We are continuing to follow and train based on the guidelines communicated from the CDC, the state of Georgia, and the Federal Government.
- The staff at TWO will have their temperature checked every day so that no one works that might be sick.
- All guests will be asked about having their temperature checked to protect our staff and guests from any person that may be sick.
- Initially, we will be reservation only to insure we are adhering to all guidelines for social distancing. You can make reservations at twourbanlicks.com, open table or by calling 404-522-4622.
- TWO is now as touchless as possible to provide a safe environment.
- Our staff will serve you in masks and gloves.
- We have mapped the dining room, so that we follow the distancing guidelines established by the Governor, as well as, maintain the social distancing for any guest that should need to walk around the restaurant.
- Our service steps have been adjusted to limit contact, ensuring a comfortable dining experience for all of our guests.
- We have assigned staff members to regularly sanitize our restrooms so that the restrooms are comfortable for all guests and staff to use.
- All of our practices are designed to sanitize and protect our guests and staff, and we will continue to evolve these practices to exceed the standards established by the CDC, State of Georgia, and Federal Government.
TWO urban licks restaurant has been heating up the Atlanta restaurant scene with its “Fiery American Cooking” and live music since opening in the fall of 2004. The one-of-a-kind experience available at TWO urban licks has won over the Atlanta dining scene making it one of the city’s busiest restaurants.
Health / Safety
820 Ralph McGill Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30306PH: 404.522.4622 | Reservations
To place a TWO GO order please call 470.809.7047
Wednesday & Thursday: 5 – 9pm
Friday: 5 – 10pm
Saturday: 4 – 10pm
Sunday: 4 – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday – 11am – 4pm
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Concentrics Restaurants | Book An Event | Careers